ANNUAL PARTNERS’ CONFERENCE QUALIFICATIONS
The following levels will determine the qualifiers:
- 150,000 – $299,999 – 1 United Planners Securities Licensed person may attend.
- $300,000 – $499,999 – up to 2 United Planners Securities Licensed people may attend.
- $500,000 – $999,000 – up to 3 United Planners Securities Licensed people may attend.
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 – up to 4 United Planners Securities Licensed people may attend.
- $2,000,000 or more – up to 5 United Planners Securities Licensed people may attend.
The following guidelines apply:
- No more than 1 non-producing securities licensed representative may qualify per office.
- A producer or non-producer must be securities registered with United Planners at the time when the Conference Registration process begins.
- There should be no pending administrative action.
- If a debit balance exists, it must be paid by the date of the Conference.
- United Planners will cover the ground costs associated with the Annual Partners Conference. This includes room and tax, gratuities for bellmen and hospitality, and meals provided for scheduled functions. Advisors are required to attend all meetings to avoid receiving a 1099 for the entire cost of the meeting. As you know, this is a business meeting and United Planners is not allowed by Regulatory or IRS rules to pay for non-participating attendees.
- An unaffiliated spouse or guest may accompany the Registered Representative to the Conference. However, the cost of meals selected will be at the expense of the Registered Representative.